2014 has been a busy year at the hostel. We’ve been getting a makeover! Everything from new lighting to new carpets, we’re renovating to make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
Here’s a list of what we’ve done recently:
- Electrical work on the top and ground floor =outlets everywhere, including by beds
- self-timed lights in the bathrooms
- and improved outdoor lighting
- vents above each stove for better ventilation
- New fire alarm system
- New dryer
- New guest computer (it’s free to use!)
- Walls repainted
- And a new back fence!
Whew! That’s a lot. And now for the pictures….
Before (yes, there are people in the pictures, but pay special attention to the carpet and the couches):
After (can you spot the changes????):
Thanks to everyone who put in the hard work to make this happen. And to all the guests who were here during construction, thanks for your patience! It’s all for you that we work so tirelessly to improve the hostel.