The Columbia River Gorge and Waterfalls
Less than an hour away by car (or on a tour we can organize for you), you can experience the majestic beauty of waterfalls – one after another after another after another.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
"Your Eco-Home Away From Home"
This position will be an important part of how we present the hostel to our incoming guests from around the world!
Duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Friendly welcome to guests
• Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Attention to detail
• Keep accurate reservations
• Proficient in computer reservations system
• Check guests in and give recommendations
• Answer the phone
• Light office duties
• Maintain cleanliness & laundry standards
• Assist with questions about Portland and what to do
• Various minor chores i.e.-cleaning, painting, etc.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs (mop bucket)
-Ability to be very organized and balance multiple duties
-Must have professional hostel/hospitality and travel experience
-Cleaning experience is helpful
-Must be available weekend or evening shifts and especially Sundays
-Must be available to occasionally pick up additional shifts
-Must be able to be self-directed and follow directions unsupervised
PLEASE DON'T APPLY IN PERSON & NO PHONE CALLS!
Please email management firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a resume and references if possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The HI-Portland Hawthorne Hostel is an equal opportunity employer.
are a click away
Copyright © 1980-2017 · All Rights Reserved · HI Portland Hawthorne Hostel · Portland Oregon USA · Log in